Autumn Paleo Scramble
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
Start your day with a few servings of vegetables in a delicious scramble, topped with pumpkin seeds for a seasonal crunch.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup sweet potatoes, small diced
- 1/2 cup kale, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add red onion and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add Brussels and sweet potatoes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender.
- Add kale and salt and pepper to taste. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often to wilt.
- Spread vegetables into an even layer then reduce heat to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and allow to cook, untouched, for 2 minutes. Toss eggs and vegetables to combine and cook another 1 to 2 minutes, until eggs are cooked through.
- Divide mixture between two plates. Top with avocado, pumpkins seeds, and cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 452
- Sugar: 5.7
- Sodium: 174
- Fat: 33.1
- Saturated Fat: 6.5
- Carbohydrates: 23.2
- Fiber: 6.2
- Protein: 17.7
- Cholesterol: 373