Bacon Wrapped Avocado
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Whenever you need a snack, you can count on avocado and bacon. A great easy to prepare combination!
- 1 large avocado
- 4 strips of organic bacon
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the avocado into halves lengthwise.
- Remove the pit and use a spoon to take the whole flesh out without damaging the halves.
- Cut each half into 4 slices.
- Spread some seeds and wrap each slice into ½ bacon strip.
- Place on a baking tray lines with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400F.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 411
- Fat: 26.1
- Carbohydrates: 28.8
- Protein: 18.1