- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Use a rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼ inch thick. Rub with a little bit of salt and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook the green onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add the olives and dried thyme. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Divide the onion mixture into 4 parts. Cover each chicken breast, and then roll up.
- Place all the rolls in the tray. If you have some oil left in the skillet, drizzle over the chicken.
- Bake at 400F for about 25 minutes or until golden-brown on top. Serve warm.
- Calories: 258
- Fat: 12.6
- Carbohydrates: 2.9
- Protein: 32.4