Cranberry Granola Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 18 bars 1x
- 2 cup mixed nuts (cashews, walnuts, almonds)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 ½ cup mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, flax)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place the nuts in a food processor and pulse 2-3 times.
- Add the seeds and pulse again.
- Stir in the coconut oil, salt and raw honey. Mix until everything comes together.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Transfer all the mixture inside and press it evenly on the bottom.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then use a sharp knife to cut into bars.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 17.4
- Carbohydrates: 9.1
- Protein: 4.3