Coodle (Carrot Noodle) Bolognese
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lb ground turkey, chicken, or grassfed beef
- 4–6 large carrots (spiralized or thinly sliced using a peeler)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- In a pan, sauté onion on medium heat with olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add ground meat of choice and continue cooking, breaking up the meat with a spatula. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until meat is cooked through.
- Add tomato sauce to warm.
- Add carrots and sauté on low for 4-5 minutes. Enjoy.
For the tomato sauce, look for no-sugar added ingredients. An example of a good ingredient list for tomato sauce is: Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Sea Salt, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Citric Acid.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 471.3
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 541.6
- Fat: 25.4
- Saturated Fat: 7.2
- Trans Fat: 0.7
- Carbohydrates: 25.6
- Fiber: 7.7
- Protein: 34.3
- Cholesterol: 99.8