This 30 minute meal is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s filling, flavorful, and even better than takeout!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha or hot sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together the coconut aminos, rice vinegar and sriracha. Set aside.
- Add the sesame oil to a large skillet over medium high heat and saute the garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the ground pork and cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw mix and the sauce. Stir until well combined and cook for another 5 minutes until the coleslaw is tender.
- Scoop into bowls and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Optional: Make the sriracha mayo by combining avocado oil mayonnaise and sriracha/hot sauce. Drizzle over top of the bowls and serve.
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 498
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 388
- Fat: 43
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 19
- Cholesterol: 96