- 1 ½ cups diced mango, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup shredded coconut for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment
- Add diced mango, coconut oil, eggs, nut milk and vanilla extract to a blender and
blend on low until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the wet ingredients and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, top with shredded coconut and continue baking another
5-10 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 312
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 41