Even if it takes a little longer to prepare it, you will simply love this salad because of its great combo of flavors.
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- Juice from 1 orange
- 10 oz. turkey (or chicken) breast, cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the zucchini, eggplant and bell pepper inside. Drizzle the olive oil, season with salt and dried oregano. Stir to coat. Bake for 20 minutes at 400F. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the roasted veggies with tomatoes, green onion, orange chunks and turkey in a salad bowl.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and stir well.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 432
- Fat: 17.6
- Carbohydrates: 44.4
- Protein: 30.5