- 2 lbs. tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and cored
- 2 yellow onions, rinsed
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 4’’ piece celeriac, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 chili, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all the veggies on the tray. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the dried basil. Use your hands or a wooden spatula to coat the vegetables.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes at 400F.
- Transfer the tomatoes and bell peppers to a paper bag and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Peel tomatoes, bell peppers and onions. Place in a large pot together with the other veggies. Pour the vegetable stock, season with salt and pepper to taste and blend until smooth.
- Heat the soup and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 136
- Fat: 5.2
- Carbohydrates: 20.2
- Protein: 4