Enjoy this classic pie with a Paleo twist! It is gluten-free, sugar-free and still it tastes divine.
For the crust
- ¾ cup coconut flour, sifted
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a round baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and add the salt and coconut oil. Whisk well.
- Add the flour, sugar and salt. Mix well until the dough comes together. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Press the dough on the bottom and walls of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and let cool a bit.
- Combine the blueberries with coconut sugar and add on top of the crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 15.9
- Carbohydrates: 15.5
- Protein: 3.1