Shrimps are a great source of protein so make sure they’re present in your diet. Spice them up with some chili and cayenne to set things on fire.
- 0.5 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon hot chili flakes
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook the garlic for 1 minute and then add the chili flakes, sesame seeds, paprika and cayenne. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the shrimps and apple cider vinegar. Stir a few times to coat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 236
- Fat: 11.4
- Carbohydrates: 5.9
- Protein: 27.3