A beef burger with veggies can be a good idea for a healthy and nutritious breakfast. Plus, you won’t have to worry about eating for more hours since you won’t be hungry too soon.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salad mixed greens
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Combine the ground beef with salt, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- Shape 2 burgers with your hands.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the burgers for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile heat another non-stick skillet and break the eggs. Cook until the whites are set, for about 5 minutes.
- To assemble the burgers, start with a pile of mixed greens.
- Place the burgers on the pile and top with tomato slices and fried eggs.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 502
- Fat: 18.7
- Carbohydrates: 4.1
- Protein: 75.2