You can never go wrong with a classic flavor combination like strawberry and banana. The addition of collagen powder adds protein and also promotes bone and skin health, but you can substitute whatever protein powder you like. This smoothie is perfect for a light breakfast or snack in between meals.
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- Serve with additional strawberry and banana slices.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 112
- Fat: 2.5
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 0