2 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 popsicles 1x
These easy 2 ingredient popsicles are the perfect summer treat and easy to customize with your favorite toppings. They’re fun to make and kid-friendly!
- 15 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Optional: 2-3 teaspoons honey
- Add the coconut milk and cocoa powder to a saucepan and stir over low heat until there are no clumps left in the milk.
- Let the milk cool, then pour into a popsicle mold and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and coconut flakes or other toppings of choice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 35
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 3.6
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0