- ½ cup coconut oil at room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup paleo dark chocolate chips
- flaky salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 360F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, mix the coconut oil and coconut sugar until light and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla, beating until incorporated
- Beat in salt and baking soda, then add the almond and coconut flour, mixing well.
- Dough should be crumbly. Fold, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies into 1 ½ tbsp mounds spacing them at least 1” apart. Sprinkle each with some flaky salt.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, until golden on the outside, but gooey and soft on the inside.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before removing, then enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 173.1
- Fat: 10.7
- Saturated Fat: 6.3
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 2.4
- Cholesterol: 13.7