Paleo Lava Cake
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 17
- Total Time: 27
- Yield: 2 1x
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 6 raw strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Grease 2 ramekins or muffin tins with coconut oil and set aside.
- Place the coconut oil and chocolate in a bowl. Put the bowl over a pot half-filled with water. Keep over low heat, stirring from time to time, until chocolate melt completely, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs and yolk together with coconut sugar until well combined.
- Add the chocolate mixture and whisk again.
- Sift the cocoa and stir to incorporate.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just set.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with coconut cream and fresh strawberries.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 909
- Fat: 73.7
- Carbohydrates: 47.2
- Protein: 16.8